KMH Group is a dynamic and expanding company which provides advanced Telecommunications, Data and Cabling solutions, predominantly to blue-chip corporate clients throughout the UK. This is a career opportunity which offers stability, a technical challenge, on-going training and product cross-training, staff investment and a friendly working environment.
We are looking for a hard working Junior Data Engineer who will work alongside a senior engineer installing data cabling to existing and new large corporate companies.
- Assist senior engineers in installation of network and structured cabling (Cat5/5e/6 & Fibre)
- Help terminate cables on patch panels and modules
- Test cabling using Fluke testers
- Telephone the office to book times on/off site
- Working safely at all times in accordance with Health & Safety policies
- Assist in diagnosing and rectifying faults
- Complete other ad hoc duties as required
- Experience working in a technical/telecommunications field either directly or as a mate
- Physically fit and confident working at heights
- Have flexibility around working hours, including night work and overtime
- Willing to work within different locations over the UK staying away
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently under pressure, paying good attention to detail
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable and self-driven
- ECS or CSCS (desirable)
- Driving licence (preferred)
- Competitive salary
- Excellent overtime rates
- Full training provided and career progression
- Uniform and tools provided
- Annual leave plus public holidays
- Social events
KMH Group are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all backgrounds.
If you have the relevant skills and experience required for this role, pleaseclick on Send Applicationand forward an up to date CV, along with your cover letter, stating why you are a good fit for this vacancy
No Agencies Please!