KMH Group CCTV Services
KMH Group utilise the latest technologies available on the market to bring to our customers a customised solution which best fits their needs. With our long history within the Security industry we are able to not only bring the latest technologies to our customers but also integrate any existing analogue solutions into an IP platform, providing a best of breed solution.
Since the introduction of IP security in the mid 90’s, security industry has seen huge change, with IP CCTV going from prototype boxes with little practical use, to the dominant technology used across the globe for CCTV and other 3rd party uses.
For the last 10 years KMH have been keenly involved with IP security, ensuring that we stay at the forefront of the latest technologies. KMH utilise the technology for loss prevention and 3rd party applications such as retail analytics.
KMH have been working with analogue CCTV since our incorporation in 1984, this history allows us to bring the hard earned knowledge and experience associated with a stable security platform and use that knowledge to provide the right platform for the right customer.
Free site surveys and quotations, personalised service - dedicated account manager, benefit from over 30 years of technical business experience and industry knowledge.
We hold National Security Inspectorate accreditation and partner with the world’s leading IP CCTV manufacturers to offer our client’s cutting edge, environmentally responsible solutions.
- Axis Gold Partners – KMH Group hold the award for delivering Axis’s largest project for 2012.
- Head Offices - Maidstone, Warrington, and our teams are strategically placed across the UK.
- M&S – Stratford – Manned IP CCTV, Project management, installation.
- Knauf Drywall – Surveillance, Production monitoring and reporting systems.
- We offer full support packages on all installations we can build the SLA’s to meet your requirements.